WHO ARE WE?
The address of our website is: https://www.gravor.com/
USE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
When you leave a comment on our website, not only the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and your browser’s user-agent are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS coordinate data. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
The contact form used on this site is Contact Form 7. The data provided (name, e-mail,…) are not stored. They are only used to answer you if necessary.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you make another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you go to the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your cookie will be stored for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the cookie will be deleted.
When you edit or post a publication, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you have just modified. It expires after one day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were visiting that other site.
STATISTICS AND AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT
USE AND TRANSMISSION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
length OF YOUR DATA STORAGE
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This makes it possible to automatically recognize and approve subsequent comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username-ice). The site managers can also view and modify this information.
THE RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account or if you have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including those you have provided. You may also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
TRANSMISSION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Visitors’ comments can be verified using an automated service to detect unwanted comments.
Gravor has implemented this policy to explain how we may collect, store, process, share and transfer your personal data when you visit our site or use our services. These rules will be applied by Gravor as data controller when you use our services. The purpose of this policy is to help you obtain information about our privacy practices and understand your privacy options when using our sites and services. We have defined certain terms that we use throughout this Policy. You can find the meaning of a term in the definitions section. Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy practices that are not addressed in this Policy.
We collect information when you place an order on our store.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
During your visit to the site, we follow :
– Products you’ve seen: we use them to, for example, display products you’ve recently seen
– Location, IP address and browser type: we use them to estimate taxes and shipping costs.
– Delivery address: we will ask you to enter it to estimate the delivery costs before you place your order, and to send the order to you!
When you purchase on our website, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, payment/credit card details and possibly account details such as username and password. This information will be used for :
– Sending information about your account and ordering
– Responding to requests, including refunds and complaints
– Payment Processing and Fraud Prevention
– Set up your account for our shop
– Comply with any legal obligations, such as tax calculations.
– Improve the offers of our shop
– Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we store your name, address, e-mail, and phone number, which will be used to pre-fill the order validation for future orders.
We generally store your information for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obligated to continue to store it. For example, we store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments or notices, if you choose to send them.
WHO ON OUR TEAM HAS ACCESS TO THE DATA
Members of our team have access to the information you provide. For example, store administrators and managers have access to :
– Order information such as what was purchased, when and where it was shipped, and
– Customer information such as your name, email address and billing and shipping information.
Our team has access to this information to process orders, issue refunds and assist you.
WHAT WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
Nous partageons des données avec des tiers qui nous aident à gérer nos commandes et services de la boutique.
We share data with third parties who help us manage our orders and store services.
– Askimet : We collect information about visitors who comment on sites using Akismet, our anti-spam service. Collected information depends on the Akismet settings made by the user on the site, and typically includes the commenters IP address, user agent, referrer and site URL (as well as other information provided directly by the commenter such as their name, username, email address and comment).
– Locotranslate: This plugin does not collect any data from visitors to the public website. Administrators and listeners may wish to review the Loco plug-in privacy notice.
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly.
Any operation or set of operations which may or may not be carried out using automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of data (collection, recording, transmission, storage, retention, retrieval, consultation, use, interconnection, etc.).
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing.
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you contact us or register to use our services, we collect personal data in order to offer and provide the services you request. Depending on the services you choose, we may ask you to provide us with your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address and identifying information to create an account. We may ask you to provide us with additional personal data when you use our services. However, we undertake to collect only strictly useful data.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
The sole and unique means by which we collect personal data are as follows:
– Through the application or registration forms on the https://www.gravor.com/ website.
– By e-mail
– By phone
– During your physical visit
HOW DO WE HANDLE PERSONAL DATA?
The Personal Data collected by Gravor is used for the following purposes:
– Commercial Management Invoicing Collection Management
– Inform about the Services offered by Gravor
– Inform on the evolution of the Services offered by Gravor
WHY DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
We retain personal data in an identifiable format for as short a period of time as is necessary to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations and for our business purposes. Data processed for the purposes of managing the relationship between the customer and Gravor is retained by the company for 10 years. This period is explained by Article L. 123-22 paragraph 2 of the French Commercial Code, which requires customer and supplier invoices to be kept for 10 years. At the end of this period, they are deleted from all media and backups.
DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your personal data or other information about you with third party service providers who provide services and features at our direction and on our behalf.
– OVH: All personal data is stored on dedicated servers hosted in France. OVH is committed, as a subcontractor, to process personal data only for the proper performance of the services: OVH will never process your information for other purposes (marketing, etc.).
– The company Insaniam is the service provider for the implementation of the Gravor internal site. Insaniam undertakes, as a subcontractor, to process personal data for the sole purpose of the proper execution of the services: Insaniam will never process your information for other purposes (marketing, etc.).
– We may use other service providers from time to time in the context of services such as express delivery or on-site warranty. In this case we inform the customer before the transmission of the necessary personal data.
Apart from these subcontractors, personal data is never passed on or resold to third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Subject to the restrictions set out in EEA data protection legislation, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you have the right to access, rectify, restrict, object to, delete and make the data portable. Please contact us if you wish to exercise these rights. If you wish to make a request for access to any personal data that Gravor holds about you, please note that you will be asked to provide photo identification to prove your identity. If you have an account relating to one of our Services, you can generally consult and modify your personal data on the account by logging in and updating the information directly.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We implement high security standards to provide reasonable protection for your personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Security measures include firewalls, anti-virus software, data encryption, and information access authorization controls. While we are committed to securing our systems and services, you are responsible for keeping your password(s) and account registration information secure and confidential and for ensuring that the personal data we maintain about you is accurate and up-to-date.
GRAV’OR undertakes in particular to implement the following actions: Processing personal data solely for the purpose of the proper performance of the services: GRAV’OR will never process this data for other purposes (marketing, etc.). Not to transfer personal data to third parties. Inform of any recourse to subcontractors who may process personal data. To implement high security standards in order to provide a high level of security for our services. Notify as soon as possible in the event of a data breach.